Crickets? Off to a fast start and then the brake lights are on!
*Don’t forget you can bring your friend, family, enemies to this social. They can run or not run – hang out and help or sit on the ground and do nothing! Everyone is welcome – this is a fundraiser.
I’ve spoken with three people in the last 2 hours that are coming – but have not yet registered. I’m sure there are more. I am going to go shopping tonight after spin. I’ll start cooking tonight and finish early tomorrow. If you don’t make the cut for affecting how much I buy, I still appreciate knowing if I’m going to be short before I get there. There is always time to dance!
Register here: Click on me
Gracias! I’d also like to ask for a few volunteers. Please email COACHED@TRITEAMZ.COM if you, or a family member/friend you are bringing would be able to lend a hand.
- Load in is at 6:45. If 5 people help, life is easy. Please come early if you can.
- First runners start at 7:30.
- Aid Station is closed at 10:15
- All runners are finished no later than 11:30.
- I would prefer everyone is in by 11.
- Raffle is at 11.
- If you need to start earlier to finish on time, let’s do it – email me.
- We are packing up/heading out by noon (rental agreement)
The volunteer shifts will run (generally) from:
- 7ish until 9:30ish, and then
- 9:30ish until 11:30/12:00.
- The aid station will be 7:30 – 9:00 and 9:00-10:30 (I will give you a propane heater to keep yourself snazzy warm).
The Volunteer opportunities (indicate early, late, or both shifts please):
- Set up manage Team Z Store (easy as pie, already organized just need help getting it there and put out)
- Set up manage the buffet/food/etc
- Manage timing/door buzzer
- Aid Station
- Load Out (everyone, please!)