Please start wearing reflective clothing and lights at all outdoor workouts (running and riding). Even a simple reflective vest is a massive help in keeping you safe through the darker months of the year.
*Outdoor Tue/Thurs rides are moving start times to 6 pm – ending at 7pm due to the loss of light. We will continue to try and ride outdoors as long as we can. Indoor spins will not begin until after November.
**Pool Closures are complete. We are back to our normal swim schedule at all pools. Outdoor facilities are closed.
***No boot camps for this build week – boot camps return on Monday Oct 3 (next week).
In this email:
- Important Announcements for this week
- High Level Overview of the Activities for this week (M-F)
- High Level Overview of the Local Activities for this weekend (Sat-Sun) – There are no local group rides or runs planned for this weekend. We would love for you to make a trip out to Cambridge to get in a ride/run during Ironman and to support your teammates!
- Arlington Weekly Activities Details and Directions
- ZMDC Weekly Activities Details and Directions
- West Weekly Activities Details and Directions
======================================================================== Continue reading The week of 9/26 to 10/2