I’ve received a bunch of holiday party, travel/out of town, etc emails. Check out what’s in this email. Details for each subject are below the line.
- Today’s Swim at UDC
- Today’s Swim at Spring Hill
- All Scheduled Swims for this week are on
- Updates and cancellations for this week’s Spins
- Updates and cancellations for this week’s Track
- Saturday Run (Fletcher’s Boat House) at 9AM
Today’s Swim at UDC: The pool was closed b/c they did not have staff to open the facility. UDC sent us a “whoops we forgot to tell you” email late last night. We desperately want to resolve our issues with UDC because that pool is very important to our MD and DC residents (and commuters). Note that Frank and I are very upset. We are doing everything we can to improve the situation. Please keep your spirits up – I believe.
Today’s Swim at Spring Hill: I volunteered to coach for Dominic – my alarm was set for PM. I was the missing coach on deck – so don’t take that out on Dominic or Sarah. I’ve missed 3 practices in 11 years. 2 of them were covering for Dominic in the last year. I’m not happy about it, please accept my apology.
All Scheduled Swims for this week are on
Updates and cancellations for this week’s Spins:
- No Bethesda Spin, No Reston Spin, No Morse Spin – Tonight – Tuesday 12/27.
- Consider spinning at Lyon Village on Thursday at 6:30 PM and vote please. Only 2 people voting right now – We need more folks or we’ll wait till after the holiday.
Updates and cancellations for this week’s Track:
- W&L Track is on for 6 am Wed
- W&L Track Wed 6:30 PM needs more interested people – vote if you’d like to join.
- Coolidge and Herndon Track workouts are cancelled for this week
Saturday Run (Fletcher’s Boat House) at 9AM – get your run in before the evening’s celebration:
- Saturday 0 to 9 mile run or run/walk or walks is on.
- This is a flat and scenic run. Bring your dog, or your neighbor’s dog!
- Still, please vote b/c I’ll bring some coffee and other things (maybe, if you are nice)