Saturday, 4:00 PM
The Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant – 2396 Rue Labelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T8, Canada
$46 (U.S. Dollars) per adult, $23 for kids 12 and under, free for kids under 6 years old in a high chair.
You definitely don’t want to miss the team dinner! It’s 2nd only to the actual Ironman race in importance, but #1 in terms of fun!
- Where: Le Grand Lodge is located at 2396 Rue Labelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T8, Canada. This is 5-6 minute drive from either Mont-Tremblant resort or Saint Jovite.
- Dress is casual. (It’s a resort, so they’re used to tacky tourist shirts, sneakers and black socks.)
- When: We will start serving right at 4:00pm in order to get our grub done so we can listen to the coaches ramble on and on, then take our group picture and get off our feet and in to bed. Please be on time.
- The menu: includes a Cesar or Green salad, vegetables and dip, Olive bar, Bread station, Cheese manicotti with tomato and basil sauce, Fettuccini Alfredo, Penne with meat sauce and grilled chicken. Sides: pesto, fresh herbs and mozzarella cheese. If you have a food allergy or some other specific dietary need, please let us know as soon as possible and the chefs will have some options for you.
- If you want/need to eat on your own, but you still attend this evening, you will still need to pay. We pay by the attendee.