Does triathlon team training in the DC, Virginia, or Maryland areas sound like fun? Team Z is an adult triathlon training program in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland that offers programs for people of all experience and fitness levels. We are a supportive community of athletes ranging in age and ability level, unbounded by individual goals, training for Sprint to Ironman distance, finish line chasers to world championship qualifiers. We are a social organization with a major triathlon problem… whether you are a beginner triathlete or an experienced iron distance racer… Team Z welcomes you!
E-Mail us to RSVP for events.
If you are new, and in anyway in need of assistance – PLEASE EMAIL ME! That being said, I know there is a back log of email I owe responses too.
Last week was not a solid week for me. Which included the 1 hour of wait time and then 7 hours of trouble shooting with Quick Books to resolve the application issue and try to recover data. I lost at least 3 weeks which I have to recreate, but it could have been worse!
What is new in this Monday to Friday Email?
1. The over all Weekend Look Ahead and Poll – please vote!
2. High Level – Jim McDonnell Open Water Practice Swim and Race (BOTH ARE STILL OPEN) Coach Dominic is lead instructor for the clinic.
3. High Level – MoM and Wilderness Road Ride Weekend Road Trip
What is not so new in this Monday to Friday Email?
4. High level overview of the activities for this week in Team Z
5. Arlington Weekly Activities Details and Directions
6. Maryland Weekly Activities Details and Directions
7. West Weekly Activities Details and Directions
8. If you are having trouble reading these emails
========================================================================== Read More >>
There are changes to locations all over the place in this post for the weekend. Please pay attention to location changes.
**Note: The speaker will not be able to make it on Sunday for the Cycling Injury Prevention and Fit Clinic. We are working to reschedule it.
In this email for Team Z Activities this weekend
Corrected below – apparently my wife prefers food, grog, and celebrations of soon to be babies. I will relocate the bike maintenance and Heart Rate Training Clinics. Same bat subject, same bat time, but new cave. Stand bye.
In this email: