October 21, 2017
Updates for NC 70.3 – new finish line area, and I need to ask for some help in the morning after swim start
I need help. We can set up (drop off) our team tents, chairs, some grub and drink in a designated area on the finishing stretch. We cant do that until 9 am. I need to be out on the bike course at 9 am for first riders.
I would like two people to help me by taking gear from the swim start to “the spot” at 9 am and simply dropping it off. Two people one car is awesome, two people two cars is so money we don’t even know it.
Please come to the swim start with some time to spare if you can help. I would like to leave by 7:40 or so to get to the bike course in time.
- Trailer at 609 Lumina/Swim start from 5:30 -7:40, bagels, toast, tea, oatmeal, coffee. Private Team Z port o pot
- Will discuss race day plans with cheer crew ”“ you can drive and park near the house. Earlier the better for good parking. Free, street parking (meters start at 9). Last Cheer Crew “discussion” will be at 7:15 AM.
- Trailer on 421 between Blueberry Rd and 210 from approximately 9 am until 10:45 Full on snacks and grub type things with coffee/ice water/tea/soda/beer. This is mile 22 and 42 (ish) of the bike ride.
- Trailer on W Lake Shore Drive near the turn around between amphitheater drive and Stadium drive from 11:45 until last runner. Full on snacks and grub type things with coffee/ice water/tea/soda/beer. This is mile 6 and 7 ish of the run.
- Team Z Tents on finish stretch 1 block before line. Tents, chairs minor grub and drink.
- Meet at Awards on the water at Pier 33 at 4:30 PLEASE
- Break down tri club area by 5
- Meet at 609 S Lumina at 6 for Pulled Pork, baked beans, corn bread, mac n cheese. BYOB ”“ or leverage what is in the trailer.