December 26, 2016
The week of 12/26 to 1/2 in Team Z
Fun Facts for this week…
- So…summer seams far off? Pitchers and Catchers report for spring training in 6 weeks. (True)
- “Every day passes whether you participate or not.” – Deng Ming-Dao (also true)
In this email:
- Important Updates for THIS week (please read!)
- Overview and Reminders of M-F workouts for this week
- Look ahead for this weekend
- In addition to this email in your “in box”…three additional ways to access Team Z Activity Details and Directions
1. Important Updates for THIS week (please read!)
- These group workouts are on for this week:
- Monday night run in Arlington at PRR/6:30 PM (tonight), followed by
- The post Arlington PRR run at Applebees (7:15/7:30) (Also tonight).
- There are swims this week as normal,
- Track on Wed at W&L AM and PM,
- Spins at Morse Garage, Lyon Village, and Reston
- Because of Birthdays, holiday travel, and other restrictions for this week is, and holiday travel for others these group workouts are not on for this week….
- No Boot Camps or Yoga this week at any locations
- No Spin Practice in Bethesda this week.
- No Track Practice at Coolidge HS or Herndon HS this week.
- NO LYON VILLAGE 6 AM YOGA NEXT WEEK, MONDAY THE 2ND.
- Next week (Jan 2-9) is a recovery week. We will resume full schedule the second week of January.