February 1, 2017
The week of 1/31 – 2/6
n this email:
- Important Updates for THIS week (please read!)
- Overview and Reminders of M-F workouts for this week
- High Level Look Ahead for this weekend
- In addition to this email in your “in box”…three additional ways to access Team Z Activity Details and Directions
1. Important Updates for THIS week (please read!)
- Please put next Saturday, Feb 11, on your radar for the next Red Nose Run (any one can win, you predict your time and closest is the winner). I will have 7 race entries to give away as part of the raffle (other prizes too). You will get a raffle ticket for entering, and can buy more (supports MS). Race Entry will be $12. This covers facility rental (indoors, very very nice, warm, private bathrooms, full kitchen, etc), 25% of the door to MS, and post run social (cost of equipment, food, drink, and I’ll have the Team Z gear “on sale” again). Location is just off of four mile run in South Arlington.
- Sunday we have a combined Nutrition and then Heart Rate Training Clinic at Arlington Oaks from 2:15 to 5:15 PM (there is a break in there, I’ll bring some beverages and snacks).
- Please, don’t miss this one. The number of people who ask questions about this information is pretty big.
- I know for a fact that if you came (those who’ve not attended before), 9 out of 10 of you will leave extremely excited about what you have learned.
- Much or most of what I try to teach and provide in terms of training plans will make so much sense you’ll feel “liberated” from the stress of not knowing.
- Or if not, at least you will be educated which means you will likely do more workouts, and get more out of each.
- Wilson Pool will be closed for the month of February for maintenance.
- Reminder that Monday Lyon Village Boot Camp and Yoga will be on hiatus. We will review the training option when the spring hits.
2. Overview and Reminders of M-F workouts for this week
- Click Here for Team Z Weekly Group Swim Schedule
- Note that the Wilson Pool is closed for the month of February for maintenance
- 6:30 PM Social run from The Green Lizard (Herndon)
- 6:30 PM Social run from PRR Arlington (Arlington)
- 7:15/7:30 Post Green Lizard Social Run at O’Sullivan’s (Herndon)
- 7:15/7:30 Post PRR Arlington Social Run at Applebee’s (Arlington)
- 6:30 PM Group Spin at Bethesda Fresh Bikes (Bethesda)
- 6:30 PM Group Spin at The Morse Garage (Alexandria)
- 6:30 PM Group Spin at The Reston Association (Reston)
- 6:00 AM Track Practice at Coolidge HS (DC/Md)
- 6:00 AM Track Practice at W&L High School (Arlington)
- 6:30 PM Track Practice at W&L High School AND Boot Camp at 7:30 PM (Arlington)
- 6:30 PM Track Practice at Herndon High School
- 6:30 PM Group Spin at Lyon Village (Arlington)
- 6:00 AM Yoga at Simon Says
3. High Level Look ahead for this weekend
- Saturday Group Run: Columbia Island Marina – Rolling Start – 8 am for people running over 3 hours. 9 am for people running under 3 hours.
- Sunday Group Ride: 1-4 hours from Nokesville Park, Nokesville Va at 9:00 AM
- Sunday Nutrition and Heart Rate Training Clinic: 2:15 to 4:15 (Heart Rate Training) and 4:15 to (5:15 Nutrition)
- Super Bowl is not until 6:30 – you can make this. 🙂
4. In addition to this email in your “in box”…three additional ways to access Team Z Activity Details and Directions